In this class learn
- All about stabilizers and fabric preparations.
- Hooping Techniques, including how to handle towels, onesies, knit shirts, delicate fabrics, quilts and more. Bring your most challenging hooping issues and we will tackle them in this class.
- Tricks to get the design precisely aligned on your project.
- Troubleshooting … why things go wrong and how to make them go right.
- Tools you need to elevate your mood and eliminate frustrations. (And NO, it is not a glass of wine although that can help, too. )
This class is lecture, demo and hands on. We will not be doing actual embroidery in class but we will practice hooping techniques and techniques for aligning designs to the project. So you will bring an embroidery hoop, minimum size 130 x 180mm (5” x 7”).
Note: We will not be taking a lunch break but do feel free to bring something to munch on during class.
Questions about the class? Contact Susan at 704-674-4391 or email@example.com
About Susan: She has been sewing her whole life since age 7, quilting since age 14 and embroidering by machine since the 1980s. In addition, she is a certified Sulky instructor and has trained with Pfaff and BabyLock.
Susan has revised her popular Needles, Threads and Stabilizers class, by splitting it into two classes. This class, is of interest only to those who have embroidery machines. The other class is just about needles and thread, a topic of interest to all sewing enthusiasts. Take the needles and threads class and be amazed at how much difference a change in needle or a change in thread can make in your sewing. So watch for this class, Needles and Threads. It is the REST of the Stuff You Need to Know to Ensure Great Stitching.
|Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 9:30 am to 2:30 pm|